Wednesday 4 March 2009

Production Schedule

Me and my group planned to film my parts as 'the man who dies' on days when we had lessons and film parts with my nephew playing as 'the child' and 'his mother' on a weekend when he is free. This means I need to and research when the weather is good so that I can schedule a day on a weekend to borrow my nephew . A soon as I have researched the weather, me and my group can book a camera.

When we book a camera, we plan to leave all the equipment at Tasnima's house because she lives the nearest from the college.

As me and my group are filming different parts on different days, we realized that the mise en scene (weather, surroundings etc.) , costumes and props needs to be exactly or similarly the same, so that the film does not appear strange or have out of place shots.

I need to research the weather as a change in weather could change the mise en scene.

Costumes

Man - Smart, Casual, Black, preferably suit or long jacket and black trousers and shoes

Child - Rebel, Hoodie

Mother - Youthful, Feminine

Props

Newspaper

Drawing

No comments: